There’s SO much to look forward to at the 2017 Irish Maritime Festival in association with Virgin Media.
Gates open at 11.00am each day, both Saturday and Sunday will be jam-packed with lots of fun activities.
- Ships open for visitors from 11.30am each day … climb aboard to explore life on the high seas. Preview our 2017 ships by clicking here.
- Visit King Neptune’s stage for Billy Bubbles, Magic and the Kids Disco.
- Build a sand castle in The Sand Shanty, dig for buried treasure or watch the sand sculpture in action.
- Enjoy the vintage carousel rides in Finn MacCool’s Fairground.
- Kick back and enjoy live music all weekend on the Ballast Quay Stage.
- Live life like a Norman in the Norman Village.
- Marvel at the talented artists in Lir’s World of Art including visiting artist Ryan Mutter.
- Take a selfie with a Mermaid and watch out for pirates roaming the Port.
- Enjoy a Taste of Ireland’s Ancient East with a host of local food producers.
- Chill out with a local craft beer and a great band in The Living Room by Sarsfield’s.
RTE’s “You Should Really See A Doctor” will even be filming at the Irish Maritime Festival on Saturday so watch out for Dr. Pixie and Dr. Phil at the Port. Find out how you can appear on the show by visiting their website.
And that’s just on-shore. Check out our off shore programme by clicking here.