The award-winning Irish Maritime Festival at Drogheda Port is back on 10th & 11th June and another stunning fun-filled weekend is promised.
In addition to all the fabulous, fun-filled activities on-shore, the River Boyne will be buzzing with action and activity. This section of the website introduces you to all that you can expect to enjoy on the river over the weekend:
- Ships: a host of new visiting ships for 2017. Explore them all and discover what it’s like to live life on the high seas. More.
- Stowaway Sessions: live stripped back, acoustic music sessions with Heathers and Steve Wickham on the deck of the Earl of Pembroke. More.
- Boyne Swim: a 2.7km race in the fast-flowing, tidal River Boyne. More.
- Peter Pan Aerial Acrobatic Show: our intrepid acrobats take to the masts of the Tall Ship the Shtandart for your pleasure and amazement. More.
- Howth-Drogheda Yacht Challenge: Watch out for the elegant yachts as they race into Drogheda Port. More.